Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Eva Longoria makes her mother proud of the tour Cookbook

christian louboutin pumps.You can 36, but Eva Longoria is still a young girl to her mother's heart.

Desperate Housewives star was accompanied by his mother Ella Eva Mireles even today, while promoting his new cookbook in New York.

She even had the special education teacher at Good Morning America during cooking of interest in his latest adventure, the kitchen of Eva.

The volume, which she describes as a  memory of my life through food  was heavily influenced by his mother.
My mother had four children attend four different schools, one with special needs, had a full time job and a man who wanted dinner on the table every day at six clock. Now this is something that parents are forced to do for their children,  she said.

And Eva has followed in his footsteps.

I have a lot when I got married cooked. And now my friends are still waiting for me to go home, [application],  What we want to eat what we eat?  The desperate housewife, divorce basketball star Tony Parker amid charges that he had filed an affair with another former ex-wife.

Asked how they after their wedding on Good Morning America, said:  You know very well that I was so busy Sorry, I do not want the divorce is not great, but I've been good .. and to preserve and pass on by.

It's good to be surrounded by family and friends and having a great career and other projects like my book.

I could not concentrate on work.

No comments:

Post a Comment